Welcome to the Outrageous Ramblings and Magnificent Musings of -C. ! I first wanna thank everyone for stopping by. I don't know how on Earth you got here, because I'm a brand new blogger and that many people can't be interested in me yet, but hey! I'm not complaining.
This first post will be rather short. It's really just to test out the composing and posting to the blog and whatnot. But I also wanted to talk about a few small things...
1. Last night I had a dream that I was flying. Then, I saw my friend Shelby and she tried to knock me out of the sky with a cannon. It was frightening.
2. My girlfriend is very attractive.
3. I have lots of friends, and they all think I'm awesome.
4. I love my family.
5. I'm really excited that it's summer, and that I'll be on my way to college soon.
Those five things are all you need to know about me for right now. And I realize they are very random, and a couple of them are riddled with arrogance. But whatever! That's how this blog is gonna work. Why? 'Cuz it's my fucking blog and I said so, that's why.
Anyway, I'll be posting quite a lot this summer I think, so stay tuned!
Moronically,
-C.
No comments:
Post a Comment